Perennial Gardening is an art and perennial plants behave differently than annual plants.
We will talk about all the aspects of Perennial Gardening, from spring through fall, into winter and to the next spring. Winter is a gardening season of sorts, too.
Some of the topics included in this comprehensive presentation are:
- Perennial Garden Planning
- Spring Garden Prep
- When to Decide that a Perennial is Really not Coming Back
- Perennial Seasons of Bloom
- Great Perennial Performers for the Sunny and Shady Zone 3-4 Garden
- Impressive but Unknown Perennials for the Zone 3-4 Garden
- Fall Garden Prep
- Winter Gardening
Workshop Length: 1 hour or more allowing time for questions and interaction